lundi 2 mars 2015

stencil on a vintage suitcase.

Hello friends,
Let me show you, what i did with a vintage suitcase.It is now Shabby and i used it to keep my decoration magazines.
I also used the stencil on fabric and will use it to make a cushion.
As the weather is so bad here, i will stay inside and do some decorating.
I wish you a good week.

8 commentaires:

Leslie a dit…

The stencil is the perfect touch for that luggage. Love it.
The weather here in Baltimore is yucky too.. there is a coat of ice on everything. In fact, schools are closed today due to the ice. : )
Have a wonderful new week. have fun decorating.

It's me a dit…

Happy week ....love Ria...x!

Pétales de fée a dit…

Ravissante cette valise à magazines chère Catherine ! Oui le temps est épouvantable ici aussi ! Gros bisous

Diana Wise a dit…

Love your stenciled suitcase! I have a few old ones that I'd like to stencil as well. Good indoor projects for the lousy weather we are having.

Enjoy your week!
hugs
Sissie

Catherine a dit…

What a wonderful job you did Catherine! Very sweet.
Wishing you a most lovely March!
xo Catherine

Alessandra a dit…

This stencil is wondeful and perfect for your shabby suitcase.You made a great job, so romantic.
Kisses
Alessandra

Daniela a dit…

Wow, it's truly great, your suitcase is so perfect now, you're so able in stencil art too, congrats !
Sending hugs
Dany

Maura@Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Dear Catherine, I just wanted to stop by to say hello and to let you know I am alive and well :) Keith and I are now living in the Ouachita Mountains of Arkansas...he has been retired for a year and we moved to Arkansas at the end of December. We love it here...me more than Keith...but we are both looking forward to the beautiful fall colours and cooler temperatures. I hope you and your family are well and had a wonderful summer. Take care. Maura