dimanche 8 mars 2015

Filing cabinet makeover, using old maps collage.

On women's day, i decided to do a new makeover. I transformed an old filing cabinet with paper maps of different parts of France. I first painted it in cream colour and then glued the different maps, three in total.I have the handles to fix tomorow and some wheels underneath.
These are the handles.
I forgot to take the before picture, but it was of a brown colour.
I will shaw you the result, when i have fixed the handles. See you soon;

5 commentaires:

heloisa de mesquita inoue a dit…

Ficou lindo! Feliz dia das Mulheres! Beijos!
http://midorihouseheloisa.blogspot.com.br/

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

This is marvelous. What a wonderful idea.

Jeri Landers a dit…

I love this makeover, very classy and clever! Jeri

Alessandra a dit…

This is a gorgeous makeover! I love the french maps you used. You are very talented.
Kisses
Alessandra

Vimax Canada a dit…

Thanks Nice blog and sharing