jeudi 19 février 2015

Valentine week end in BRUGES.

What about a week end in Bruges on Valentine's day.

6 commentaires:

Victorian1885 a dit…

Hello I am your newest follower. We spent time in Bruge this past summer an your photos are wonderful! I think during our 7 weeks in Holland, Belgium and France that Bruge was our favourite place. Have a great weekend!

Wanda

June a dit…

What a beautiful place this is Catherine. I love these views of it
through you lens. I really love the shot of the trees reflecting in the water.
hugs form here...

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) a dit…

Oh Catherine, your photos are Amazing!
I would love to be there right now!

Hugs and thanks for sharing!

Daniela a dit…

Hi Catherine,
I'm following you for not so long and I think it's the first comment I'm posting ...
well, I feel enchanted by the beauty of your blog and you've chosen such a romantic place for the weekend of love, Bruge is gorgeous and your stunning photographs have caught all its charm !
Thank you so much for sharing, have a lovely evening
xo
Daniela

Leslie a dit…

Bruge looks stunning Catherine. How lucky you were to be able to spend valentines weekend in such a beautiful place.

Alessandra a dit…

What a romantic place to spent S. Valentine's day! I'd love to be there .Thanks for sharing with us this wonderful place.
Kisses
Alessandra