mardi 23 décembre 2014

A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I found this post card for the New Year in a brocante and i love it. I tried to read on the stamp and i think it 1910. 
I have been absent from blogland for quite a long time, I hope 2015 will be a better year for me!
I will be thinking of you on this Christmas and wish you all the best for you and your family during these Holydays.

You may use the picture as you wish.

11 commentaires:

Linda a dit…

Have been missing your sweet posts! Have a Joyeux Noel! Hugs, Linda@Wetcreek Blog

It's me a dit…

Enjoy these days..!!...Merry Christmas and a happy new year...!...love Ria...x!

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

This card is very sweet. I hope that you will have a better year in 2015, I miss your posts.

Merry Christmas!

June a dit…

Such a darling little photo on the postcard Catherine. It just makes one happy to see it. Sending you Merry Christmas wishes my dear!!!!
hugs form here...

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

Wishing you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas and all the best for a beautiful New Year!

Madelief x

Alessandra a dit…

This card is gorgeous and very sweet. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Kisses
Alessandra

La Maison a dit…

Merry Christmas dear Catherine.
I like your postcard.

Hermine

*Maristella* a dit…

Buongiorno Catherine, tanti cari auguri a te ed alla tua famiglia, di un sereno Natale e Felice Anno Nuovo. *Maristella*.

Catherine a dit…

Merry Christmas to you sweet Catherine!
xo Catherine

*Susycottage* a dit…

Buon Natale anche a te e alla tua famiglia!!
Love Susy x

Pétales de fée a dit…

Ma chère Catherine, je viens te souhaiter la plus douce et la plus heureuse des années ! Je souhaite qu'elle t'apporte tout ce dont tu rêves ! Mille bisous à toi ainsi qu'à toute ta famille.