vendredi 10 octobre 2014

What to do with vintage suitcase.

Today, i show you what i have done with vintage suitcases.
I have lots of magazines i want to keep and as the suitcases are in my bedroom, close to my bed; this is easy to catch a magazine and have a look at it in my bed!
They match with my bedroom deco now.
I wish you a good day!

8 commentaires:

Cuore Antico a dit…

Your posts are always beautiful.
Hugs.
Debora

Cass @ That Old House a dit…

Catherine! What a lovely way to keep your magazines safe, and close! As always, you have fashioned a very beautiful blog post.
Thank you!
Cass

Leslie a dit…

That is perfect!!!!!!

Pétales de fée a dit…

Mais oui bien sûr ma douce, les valises peintes en blanc sont absolument faites pour être des tables de chevets, des rangements jolis pour nos magazines déco ! Ravissant !
Bisous et bon week-end !

Alessandra a dit…

What a clever and romantic idea for the magazines! I really love your bedroom...such gorgeous!!!
Kisses
Alessandra

Sylvia a dit…

Lovely suitcases and a great idea for your magazines, Catherine !
Have a nice week !
Hugs,
Sylvia

Annalisa a dit…

Beautiful post Catherine, I like the vintage suitcase!
Have a lovely evening,

Annalisa

Katarzyna a dit…

Catherine, magnifique chambre:)