vendredi 17 octobre 2014

DIY yoyos and show case makeover.

Hello friends,

I have got this small show case in a thrift shop and i wanted to paint it. I chose the colour from a piece of Japanese fabric i bought when i went to Creativa.
I had enough of it to glue with fabric glue in the inside.
With the rest of the fabric, i made some small yoyos.
and here it is.
Then with other beautiful Japanese fabric, i made some yoyos brooches with two sized yoyos.
This week end will be a warm sunny one here. I wish you a lovely week end!

9 commentaires:

Leslie a dit…

I love it! The color and fabric are perfect.
Enjoy the sunshine friend!!!!

It's me a dit…

Lovely done...great color ...!!...love Ria happy weekend...x!

Alessandra a dit…

Oh...so lovely! I love it very much. The colour, the fabric are such beautiful and your yoyos are so pretty.
Kisses
Alessandra

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

How pretty! I love the fabric you chose and the yoyos are great.

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on ear-minded.
Regards

Here is my blog post Ask.fm traacker - http://trackerforaskfm.webs.com -

Pétales de fée a dit…

J'aime beaucoup ces yoyos j'en mets partout ! Ton décor est très beau ! Bisous Catherine

Silvia a dit…

Hi , Catherine, I feel better now. A big kiss. Silvia Otto and Teo

Katarzyna a dit…

Salut Catherine,
tres jolie:))

Sharon Chapman a dit…

Oh the colors are so beautiful. The little chest is darling too. Happy holidays to you. Sharon