mardi 4 mars 2014

Not replacing Brindille, but a puppy who needs hugs...

Hello friends,

As you know, i have lost my dog a few days ago, i thought i could stay with my old dog who is 13 . But, the house was so empty without my Parson Russel... I will never forget her and i think she was such a happy dog that i decided to continue and adopt a little Jack Parson Russel male from a farm in Normandy.
There were 7 of them, he is two months old and is in need of hugs.
At the moment, he is sleepingon mu lap.
I did not realised, that i am 7 years older and that it is difficult not to sleep well! but he is improving... when he sleeps head to head with me!!!
Life has returned in our home...and not allow any more tears...

11 commentaires:

leon10 a dit…

what a sweety whats his name!

Catherine a dit…

I'm sorry about your pup - our furry friends stay in our heart forever.

This new little pup is so cute! I am sure he will bring you much joy and love.

Big hugs Catherine!
xo Catherine

Alessandra a dit…

Dear Catherine, your new dog is marvellous and adorable. I'm very happy for you that you' ve got him and i'm sure he'll be very happy with you!
Kisses
Alessandra

Jacqui Wise a dit…

Your new puppy looks so adorable. I'm sure he will have a fantastic life with you and bring you much joy!

Anto a dit…

Ma è bellissimoooo lo adoro già !! Anche io ho un jack russell di tre anni sono fantastici!!! Anto

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

How adorable...he is so cute! I am sure he will help cheer you up a bit.

aely64 a dit…

Ciao!!
il tuo jack è meraviglioso, anch'io ne ho uno, tricolor, come il tuo, di 5 anni, sta con noi da 2 ma è come se ci fosse da sempre e l'amore che dona non ha euguali
complimenti!!!
Elisabetta

It's me a dit…

I am so sorry for your loss....13 years is a long time darling.......i hope this puppy will bring you joy in life......warm hugs love Ria...what is her name ???

The Dutchess a dit…

So sad you lost your furry friend..but also wonderful that you are now starting a new adventure with this adorable puppy !
Wishing you joy..

Sylvia a dit…

Oh, he's so cute, Catherine !
Brindille will always have a special place in your heart and this new puppy needs hugs indeed ...
Nice week,
Sylvia

Sharon Chapman a dit…

I see you have gone through the same thing I have. I lost my precious Teddy right before Christmas. My heart was broken. Now I have found two little ones that will start to fill my heart up again. Your pup is darling.