mercredi 5 mars 2014

New find, a vintage sewing box.

Within a few month, i will have my studio, with all my crafts in it.
So, i am looking on E-Bay for some vintage sewing boxes to keep my lace...
and this is what i found, a vintage box covered with old fabric.
It is bigger than i expected.
I took this picture with my Ipad this morning
The old one is looking after the little one...cute isn't it?
and i forgot i had some photos from Rome on it.

4 commentaires:

Silvia a dit…

Hello Catherine, I hope you are well,
I love your little friends.Kiss Silvia

Jacqui Wise a dit…

Lovely sewing box.

Alessandra a dit…

The vintage sewing box is so beautiful! Your dogs are adorable!!!!! Rome is fantastic and rich of many treasures
Kisses
Alessandr

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

The dogs look so cute together...just like best friends.