lundi 17 mars 2014

Angels and violets

Hello friends,

The weather was so nice yesterday, that i went gardening and i was surprised to find two different sorts of violets in it. I forgot i had planted some a long time ago and now i have a lot of them.
I wish you a lovely week! a busy one for me!

10 commentaires:

Patri Bears a dit…

Una combinazione meravigliosa!!! Bellissimi fiori, ma anche l'angelo è stupendo.
Ti auguro una buona settimana
Patri xx

Daphne a dit…

A lovely surprise!

Jane Jazz a dit…

I love violets! You've inspired me to go and plant some more :o)

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

I have never seen violets this color, they are so pretty!

helena frontini a dit…

They're so beautiful! Have a nice week.

Alessandra a dit…

Your violets are marvellous and i love the angel. Your picture is so feary and dreamy!
Kisses
Alessandra

Jacqui Wise a dit…

What beautiful colours!

Draffin Bears a dit…

Hi Catherine,

Must have been wonderful surprise to find your sweet violets - I love them.
Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

Heidi a dit…

I was away from blogger for long time, I am so sorry for your lost, Brindille was so special. But your new Jack Russell is so cute, he needs lot of love, and surely he will find it with you, he will be happy.

I love your violets!

:)

Pétales de fée a dit…

Elles sont jolies ces violettes aux coloris en camaïeu ! C'est si beau quand les fleurs renaissent !
Bisous