jeudi 6 février 2014

Rainy baking day.


Hello friends,

I usually make  home made muffins , but this time i found a jar of "White chocolate chips and lemon muffins". You have to add two eggs, butter and milk, stir and bake.
They look nice...I will taste them with my coffee.

I found on the net these four vintage doll heads, not sure what i am going to do with them, but i certainly will find to use them for my crafts.
They are in card board.
it's raining again and i will stay inside baking and cooking!
wishing you a lovely day...with sun!

6 commentaires:

Linda a dit…

Sweet muffins and sweet doll heads! Have a great day! Linda@Wetcreek Blog

Pétales de fée a dit…

It's raining again ... j'entends la chanson !
Joli muffin qui pose devant cet étrange alignement de têtes de poupées souriantes. Bisous et garde le moral malgré la pluie.
Bisous chère Catherine

Kom Achterom a dit…

ooh muffins i love it!! hmmmm!!!
happy weekend
Yolanda

Alessandra a dit…

It's raining again also in Italy! Delicious muffin and beautiful heads dolls. I' m curious to see hte next!
Kisses
Alessandra

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

I love to bake when it is rainy, this year though we have had very little rain and we are going through a drought. Your muffins look delicious. I hope that you will share with us what you do with the doll heads.

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy a dit…

The heads are really cool - have fun with them ♥