lundi 17 février 2014

Martha Stewart craft, circle edge punch set.

Hello friends,

This weekend i went to the craft shop to get my  Martha Stewart doily maker.
There it is!
I also got some new biscuit cutters


I am impatient to use them!

6 commentaires:

Patri Bears a dit…

Non conoscevo il metodo Martha Stewart, ma devo dire che è molto interessante ed i risultati sono ottimi!
Buona settimana!

Catherine a dit…

So many lovely crafty things Catherine. Have fun with your new cookie cutters!
xo Catherine

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Oh...I love the doily maker, what fun that will be. I am going to see if I can get one here.

Alessandra a dit…

So interesting and beautiful Martha Stewart craft!I' m curious to see th cookies!
Kisses
Alessandra

Libiya jhon a dit…

Excellent weblog right here! Also your site lots up fast! What web host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your affiliate hyperlink Cccam Server on your host? I wish my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol...

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

Thats amazing tool .....oh Martha she's amazing!