mardi 18 février 2014

In memory of Brindille.

Hello friends,
This is a sad day for me today, because my dog is no more with me. This is the last picture of her that i took this morning before she went to the vet for her liver biopsy. She was too weak and her heart stopped.
She was already blind, but was only seven.
She was my husband's dog, but she chose me  and she was my  friend and i feel so sad.

18 commentaires:

Joy a dit…

Oh, so sad. I am sad for you. She looked like such a sweetie. My sympathies to you and your family.

Deb a dit…

I'm so sorry. It is hard to lose our beloved family dog. Sending you a hug , Deb

Anto a dit…

Cara Catherine mi dispiace moltissimo....sono gli amici piu' fedeli al mondo e ci si affeziona tantissimo...un abbraccio forte Anto

It's me a dit…

What a Sad news Catherine....o no i feel your pain.....7 years is too young....our Iris is 14.... But she is also ill at this moment....she have also painkillers poor girl...i hope she Will stay a pair month's langer......thinking of you...a big hug for you.....love from me Darling...xxx!

Alessandra a dit…

Noooo...so sad! I' m very sorry for your sweet dog and for you. I know how you feel. The lost of an animal is like the lost of a person. Now she' s with you and she will be your little angel for ever.
Kisses
Alessandra

Beth a dit…

I am so sad for you. Losing a beloved dog is such a loss. Take care and may you take solace in happy memories.

Linda a dit…

A big hug for both you and your husband. So, so sad for you both. Linda@wetcreek Blog

Sylvia a dit…

I'm so sorry to hear this, Catherine !
Such a cute dog ... it's hard to lose a sweet friend ...
Thinking of you,
Sylvia

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Oh I am so sorry. It is so hard to loose a pet, they are such a part of our lives and loves. She was so cute and seven is far too young.

Twinkle Terrior a dit…

I am so sorry !! The fur-babies are our hearts. May all the happy times give you comfort. Brindelle had a loving family and crossing the Rainbow Bridge will be forever young oxo

Cuore Antico a dit…

So sad...
A big hug.
Debora

Jacqui Wise a dit…

Such sad news Catherine. It must be very difficult for you all to lose her after being such a big part of your family for so many years. Big Hug x

Kom Achterom a dit…

ooh so sad!Big hug for you and your husband!
Yolanda

Daphne a dit…

I'm so sorry. Losing an animal friend is so difficult. My your heart heal soon.

Oliva Ohlson a dit…

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's so difficult to lose a beloved pet.

Aszka9 a dit…

Przykre:(

Anonyme a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
Silvia a dit…

Catherine, scusa se scrivo in italiano, ma non so dirti quanto mi dispiace.Vedento il post dei primi di marzo con il piccolo terrier ho poi pensato che dovevo leggere i precedenti....ed ho trovato questo.Dirò una preghiera per la tua piccolina, Riposi in pace.Silvia