jeudi 13 février 2014

Happy Valentine!


Hello friends,
I just went to pick up some flowers in my garden for Valentine!
Happy Valentine!
last night , apple, puff pastry and raspberry jam!
So good!

6 commentaires:

Catherine a dit…

So beautiful Catherine! Wishing you a most wonderful Valentine's Day my friend!
xo Catherine

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Happy Valentine's Day to you too! Such a pretty post, I fell in love with the button heart...did you make it?

Jacqui Wise a dit…

Beautiful photos and your pastry looks absolutely yummy. Hope you've left some for me!

Musenkuesse a dit…

Dein Blumenstrauß ist herrlich und auch das kleine Herz aus Perlmuttknöpfen. Ich wünsche dir einen schönen Valentins-Tag!

Liebe Grüße
und einen schönen Abend
Tina

Alessandra a dit…

Everything is so adorable and sweet! Happy S. Valentine 's day!!!
Kisses
Alessandra

Libiya jhon a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.