samedi 22 février 2014

Beautiful french gardens.

Today, let me show you beautiful french gardens i visited.
I hope you enjoy , gives you a bit of sun and Spring!

9 commentaires:

Linda a dit…

These beautiful photos brighten up my day! Thanks for sharing! Linda@Wetcreek Blog

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

what beautiful gardens, my favorite places to visit. Thank you!

Silvia a dit…

I love these gardens, Green , pink, red.......I love nature colours. Kiss Silvia

Katarzyna a dit…

Wow, magnifiques!

Farm Girl a dit…

Just beautiful.

Jane Jazz a dit…

So much beauty in these photographs! We are shivering in a cold wet, waterlogged English winter just now, so these imaages give me a light at the end of the tunnel :-) JJ

Alessandra a dit…

Thanks a lot for the gorgeous tour in these fairy gardens. They are wonderful!!!!
Kisses
Alessandra

Flat Creek Farm a dit…

Thanks so very much, Catherine. I could feel the warmth and beauty of Spring while I looked at these beautiful pictures! Very much appreciated.. it's a very cold day again here. Have a great day! Spring IS coming soon.. I just know it :) -Tammy

Matilda a dit…

Precioso el perrito y las fotografias maravillosas,besos.