mercredi 29 janvier 2014

Inspiration...

Hello friends,

First, let me wish you a " Happy New Year!".
I am late, but i have not been feeling very well those days.
Yesterday, i started making a heart with vintage mother of pearl buttons...and this is the result.
Preparing Valentine.
This is not my idea, but i founs it in this book.
Making oat meal cookies for my breakfast.
I now am making  oat meal cookies and as i love to have my breakfast in bed every morning ( i have time and take time to do it) what about making cupcake shapes cookies, just to be pretty in my plate!
I get up early, make my breakfast and take it upstairs. It does not take long, but it is a peaceful moment before i start the day.
I have reduced the sugar in the recipe. This is why it is better for me to have them homemade.
I hope you have found inspiration for Valentine and i wish you a lovely day.

10 commentaires:

leon10 a dit…

lovely cupcake cookies there so cute an pretty love the blue plate also

Leslie a dit…

Happy New Year Catherine!! Those cookies are inspiring! almost to adorable to eat!
Have a great day.

Matilda a dit…

Hola Catherine, una entrada maravillosa encantadora, me gusta mucho el corazón de botones y las galletas son ideales dan penita comérselas ,preciosa entrada ,besitos.

helena frontini a dit…

Two wonderful ideas! Valentine is coming!!!

It's me a dit…

Welcome back...happy new year darling...love Ria...x !

Alessandra a dit…

Happy new year to you! Your hearth is very romantic and the cookies are so delicious and adorable!
Kisses
Alessandra

Silvia a dit…

I wish you a better year, with good health and serenity. Your heart with vintage buttons is cute.A warm hug, Silvia

Jacqui Wise a dit…

Love your sweet button heart and cute cookies. I do hope you begin to feel better soon.

La Maison a dit…

Dear Catharine a Happy New Year to you with a lot of good ideas.
Valentine is coming and thanks for the inspiration.
I love your previous post, I was never in Colmar bur maybe this year?

Hugs
Hermine

Madelief a dit…

Dear Carherine,

A Happy New Year to you as wll! It's good to see one of your posts again!

So sorry to hear you have not been feeling well. Hope you will feel better soon!

Madelief x