dimanche 8 décembre 2013

French Christmas deco inspiration.

Which decoration for Christmas? i have been looking for ideas.
I took my camera with me and was there early, to take pictures before the crowd arrived!

7 commentaires:

Draffin Bears a dit…

Hi Catherine,

Loved seeing all your French Christmas decorations - thanks for the inspiration.
Happy week
hugs
Carolyn

Leslie a dit…

Wow.. they are all beautiful. My favorite is the woodland theme. The village is gorgeous and reminds me that I haven't put ours out yet. Happy December.

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

What wonderful ideas, so many beautiful and inspiring things. I love all of the lights ~ so pretty!

Patri Bears a dit…

Ciao!
Tutte ispirazioni bellissime.
Mi piace molto l'idea del bosco con tutti gli animali, ma anche l'albero con gli addobbi rosa è bello.

Grazie mille per il tuo gentile commento sul mio Blog!
Patri

Alessandra a dit…

Oh...what beautiful inspiration! My favourite tree is the one in pink with roses.
Kisses
Alessandra

leon10 a dit…

lovely pink decorations my tree this year is also a old pink one lovely photos

Alicia a dit…

TODO EL BLOG ME ENCANTO!!!
HERMOSO TODO.
FELIZ NAVIDAD