vendredi 1 novembre 2013

Table decoration

Hello friends,

Yesterday, i was inspired by my butterflies and made a table decoration. I used wood skewers, painted in white.
Crocheted flowers and white pearl butterfly. This will be used in the middle of white flowers.
I have painted this old cake tin in white glitter to give my "fleuriste" and have a flower composition done. In fact, i will have two of these done.
Today, i will make white crocheted flowers.

6 commentaires:

Liz a dit…

Very pretty!
Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

Madelief a dit…

Your home made table decorations look beautiful Catherine!

Thank you for your sweet words on my blog too. They helped to ease the pain a little.

Have a lovely weekend!

Madelief x

helena frontini a dit…

Love it! XX

Alessandra a dit…

Everything look so cute and pretty. I love your butterflies, especially the one with the pearls.
Kisses
Alessandra

Nellina Maricchiolo a dit…

very beautiful and refined decorations with butterflies made ​​with sheets of music and pearls.Cheers from Nellina

Petite Chambre Brocante a dit…

Hi Catherine, your table decorations are sooo lovely.....very romantic :)

Have a great weekend.

Hugs Anna