vendredi 15 novembre 2013

Shabby cushion.


Hello friends,

yesterday, i have been making cushions. This one is made with vintage matress fabric and vintage doily with pearls. I have made another one with blue vintage fabric, i will show you later...i have to do furniture painting today. See you later!
Do you remember the vintage painted cake tin i made to hold my flowers on Christmas table? i found an antique holder for it. I have a question for you, do you think i should paint it or not? thank you for your help!
I found a second one.

3 commentaires:

Alessandra a dit…

Your idea are so clever! I love the vintage cake tin and how you recycled it. The cushion is so elegant
Kisses
Alessandra

helena frontini a dit…

What a great work! I love it. xx

Annick a dit…

Bonsoir Catherine
C'est vraiment très joli, beaucou de charme,j'aime beaucoup, je poursuis ma visite
Annick