lundi 4 novembre 2013

French brocante.

Hello friends,

We are having really bad weather here, rain, storm... but, the brocante was close to were i live, so on Saturday i quickly drove to the place.
I found some young girl needle works.
These two vintage photos and baby shoes.
I love Irish lace, and i found this beautiful girl dress from 1920, decorated with Irish lace.
The back
A beautiful embroided hankerchief
Irish lace collar
Glass pendant "pampilles"
Glass chandelier pieces, exactly the size of my crocheted flowers!
Today, my thoughts will be with my son, who is flying from Dubai to Los Angeles... about 20 hours flight. Mothers always worries...
A lovely week to you!

7 commentaires:

Kom Achterom a dit…

ooh soooo nice!!!
lovely week
Yolanda

Silvia a dit…

I love the red cros stitch works, are so beautiful.I ho you are well.Kiss Silvia

Alessandra a dit…

Mothers always worries..i agree with you! Your finds are just gorgeous. The wonderful dress, the little shoes, the photos...wow!
Kisses
Alessandra

Sylvia a dit…

You've found gorgeous things, Catherine !
Lovely old photos and lace !
Nice week,
Sylvia

Petite Chambre Brocante a dit…

Wow Catherine....you found the most beautiful things......I love everything :)
Enjoy your treasures !!!

Hugs Anna

Annalisa a dit…

So cute!I love Irish lace.
Have a lovely week,
Hugs,
Annalisa

Annick a dit…

Du très beau linge ancien comme j'aime, j'en possède pour ma part un peu, de vrais trésors d'antan