mardi 12 novembre 2013

Christmas candle jar using french vintage jam jar.

Hello friends,

I am still preparing my Christmas decoration and had an idea this morning and used one of my french vintage jam jar 
They are made of strong glass and i decided to make a candle jar.
I have hanged my two mirors in the bathroom and nearly finished the make over!
made some new cushions using vintage doilies.
LoVeLy DaY  To YoU!

7 commentaires:

La Maison a dit…

A very good idea this candle jar, i have some too.
Mirrors and cushions, so nice.
You have a cosy bathroom.

Hermine x

lory a dit…

tutto meraviglioso!!!!!! Lory

Noelle the dreamer a dit…

Tout est si joli!
Merci de partager et bien le bonjour!

Alessandra a dit…

I often make candles with jam jars too. Yours is very pretty and i love your vintage cushions
Kisses
Alessandra

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

What a beautiful idea.....love your treasures!Heidi

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

What a pretty way to use jars. And, your new pillows are lovely...very, very creative.

leon10 a dit…

what a lovely idea very pretty also like the little deer on it leon10