mercredi 9 octobre 2013

So vintage...and Shabby.

Hello friends,
let me show you my ironstone vintage plates. I love old plates about nature, especially with birds. I have quite a lot of them.
They all have different decor.
I also love their faded greyish blue color.
Today, it's a real Fall day here ... but i like so much Fall!

9 commentaires:

La Maison a dit…

I love them. Look at my post à lot of plates to.

Hermine

La Maison a dit…

I love them. Look at my post à lot of plates to.

Hermine

Anita a dit…

Catherine, my email is: anita-faraboverubies@live.com. What an incredible giveaway this was:-)

Anita a dit…

Thank you SO much!!!

Sylvia a dit…

Beautiful vintage plates, Catherine, lovely bird decoration !
Nice evening,
Sylvia

Alessandra a dit…

Very lovely!
Kisses
Alessandra

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) a dit…

Oh Catherine, I love your plates with the birds. Just beautiful!
Hugs

Petite Chambre Brocante a dit…

Hi Catherine, it looks so lovely and very shabby.

Hugs Anna

Matilda a dit…

Hola, me gusta tu blog es muy bonito y los trabajos me gustan mucho me encantan y todo lo que pones vintage es un ensueño. Gracias por tu visita, besitos.