lundi 14 octobre 2013

Shabby chic magazine inspiration.

Hello  friends,

This is after reading a magazine, that i had the inspiration to relook an old chest of drawers. I forgot to take the before picture, but it was pale a pricot and pale green color.
This was from this magazine
I have used blue paper toile i had in stock
and white chalk paint. This will be in my craft room to keep all my brushes, fabric, lace...I am now ready to tidy my room!
See you soon!

7 commentaires:

Linda a dit…

Lovely! I may steal your idea. Linda@Wetcreek Blog

Alessandra a dit…

I love toile de jouy and you did a great romantic job
Kisses
Alessandra

Petite Chambre Brocante a dit…

Wow Catherine, it turned out soooo lovely, I also may steal your idea :)
You did a wonderful job!!!!

Hugs Anna

Joy a dit…

Beautiful! Your posts and projects are always so inspiring. Have a wonderful day!

helena frontini a dit…

SUPER!!!! le résultat est vraiment magnifique.

Silvia a dit…

Dear Catherine I send you a great kiss.Silvia

Loretta Polaski a dit…

I love it! Beautiful!