mardi 29 octobre 2013

"Maisons cosy" inspiration.

Hello friends,

Today, as we had no electricity because of the storm we had two days ago, i had no computer, no ironing and no cooking...! well (it was nice...) then i could do what i like ... preparing Holydays decorations.
I saw this on "Maisons cosy" and in fact i found some on Saturday, but unpainted ones.
So, today...
I took my paint brush, white glitter...
and here they are!

5 commentaires:

June a dit…

Oh I love them Catherine! They are wonderful. Perfect for your Holyday's decor.
hugs from here...

Petite Chambre Brocante a dit…

Wow Catherine, they look so
adorable !!
June is right, they are perfect for Christmas decoration :)

Have a great week.

Hugs Anna

helena frontini a dit…

Love it!!!

Alessandra a dit…

They are so pretty! They are perfect for Christmas decorations.
Kisses
Alessandra

Anita a dit…

Catherine they are gorgeous!!! I received your package today...oh my such wonderful things! Thank you so very much for the beautiful items:-)