mercredi 30 octobre 2013

"Campagne chic en ville " inspiration and new shabby deco book.

Hello friends,

Yesterday, i started making new lampshade with linen.
I also got a shabby bed cover with roses
trying to organize my craft room ( in my son's room)
something new in the bathroom
A new book, full of inspiration...Campagne chic en ville
this is her site.
I would love to paint this on linen
I am soon going to make this.
These pictures are taken from the book. This book is very interesting and full of ideas!You must have a look!!!

3 commentaires:

Alessandra a dit…

oh...the lamp shades are very romantic and shabby..i love them! Thanks for your sweet comment
Kisses
Alessandra

helena frontini a dit…

Love the lamps!

Petite Chambre Brocante a dit…

Hi Catherine, the lampshades are beautiful, I love the shabby roses.
The book looks wonderful and very interresting.

Hugs Anna