lundi 28 octobre 2013

Bathroom makeover

Hello friends,

New project in the upstairs bathroom.
The starting point was one miror i found on a flea market in spring, then later on i found a second one. Of course, they will be hang up on the wall.
Yesterday, i did the wallpaper behind. An Italian wallpaper, silk effect.
Again lot of work to do and find vintage furniture to go in this room.
Make some cushions...
Wishing you a lovely week!

2 commentaires:

Alessandra a dit…

I' m glad that you found an italina wallpaper. I love everything, so elegant

helena frontini a dit…

Nice work. A nice week to you too.