vendredi 27 septembre 2013

Greece and Sicilia

Before winter, a little sun in Santorin and Sicilia!
A little sun in a glass, before winter!

9 commentaires:

Kom Achterom a dit…

ooh nice! love the miles they are lovely!
I wish i was there!
Sun see and a cool drink!
happy weekend
Yolanda

It's me a dit…

Lovely !!!....Happy weekend...love Ria...x !

helena frontini a dit…

I love Sicily, I lived there for 6 years and I visited Greece.

Catherine a dit…

So much lovely sun!
We have sun - but we have cold too! :(
Have a happy weekend Catherine!
xo Catherine

Alessandra a dit…

I love Greece and i visited many islands.I'm italian but i' ve never been in Sicily!
Kisses
Alessandra

Bleudelavande a dit…

Ooohhh such lovely post!!!!!
Have a nice weekend.

Petite Chambre Brocante a dit…

Wow, what beautiful pictures, thank you for sharing !
I love the "sun" in the glass :)

Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs Anna

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

what a lovely vacation ~ it looks so wonderful there...sun, water and such a beautiful village. I have never been to Sicily but I have often heard how nice it is.

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) a dit…

Beautiful photos, Catherine!
Hugs