vendredi 19 juillet 2013

Room makeover

it was a Laura Ashley decoration, but after the make over... it is now...
The furnitures are not yet in the room, except the desk and chair.
The wall in front of the desk is darker than the three other ones.
and now parquet floor instead of carpet.
Now, let's get some new furniture!

6 commentaires:

Alessandra a dit…

I' m looking forward to seeing the next furniture
Kisses
Alessandra

Joy H a dit…

So pretty! Love that beautiful chandelier. I would have one in every room if I could :)

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

How nice...it will be fun to see what else you are planning for this room.

June a dit…

I looks so lovely Catherine! What a beautiful new look. I am in love with your chandelier too!
hugs from here...

Mary Bergfeld a dit…

Catherine,you have created a beautiful home for your family. It must be a lovely place to gather and relax. I hope you have a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

Louisette a dit…

Lovely corners, agréable à y vivre ce petit paradis!