jeudi 9 mai 2013

Arrivederci ROMA!

Hello friends!
I had a little vacations in Rome. The weather was very hot and we had very nice walks, food and things to visit.
It was very hot and very crowded, long files in front of the musuems...lots of bottles of water drank...we used buses, metro and and feet!
Next month, we will be going right to the North...

10 commentaires:

It's me a dit…

Rome !! wowwwwww....i never been there ...it look great !!...lovely weekend.....love Ria...xxx...!

Alessandra a dit…

Rome is a wonderful city, i know it because i live in Italy, Milan.
Kisses
Alessandra

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

How wonderful to go to Rome! I also must mention how much I like the scale in your previous post ~ it's sensational.

leon10 a dit…

rome is very nice and pretty only if you want to see a lot of thing the wait times for things like vaticaan city and museums are so long thats a little pitty but ist word it rome is beautyful and youre pictures are very pretty looks you had a wonderful time leon10

Anonyme a dit…

Hi, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get
a lot of spam responses? If so how do you reduce it, any
plugin or anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any help is very much appreciated.

Here is my webpage - Read More

Anonyme a dit…

I read this article completely regarding the resemblance of most up-to-date and preceding technologies, it's remarkable article.

my web page; extra resources

Anonyme a dit…

I do not know if it's just me or if everyone else experiencing issues with your website. It appears as if some of the text on your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This may be a problem with my browser because I've had this happen before.
Cheers

My website Chaussure De Foot

Anonyme a dit…

Good day I am so glad I found your weblog, I really found you by mistake, while
I was researching on Digg for something else, Anyways
I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a tremendous post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design),
I don’t have time to browse it all at the moment but I
have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the superb b.


my blog post - Abercrombie Et Fitch

Anonyme a dit…

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and
in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account
your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.

My blog post :: Air Max (smu-fr.org)

Anonyme a dit…

Hi there just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you
know a few of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm
not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.

Look at my web blog; NFL Jerseys Cheap