dimanche 24 mars 2013

Waiting for Easter....

Waiting desperately for Spring!
for Easter eggs and Easter bunnies!
antique find, an antique table planter.
with little angels on the sides
mirror tray
with little angels on both sides
decorated handles
another one i had before, with angels.
hope you enjoy your Sunday!

11 commentaires:

La Maison a dit…

What a lovely post, your table planters are so nice, with those cute little angels.

Have a good week.

Hermine xx

Madelief a dit…

Beautiful finds Catherine. Let's hope the weather will get better soon, so that we can get into the garden once more!

Happy new week!

Madelief x

It's me a dit…

Easter is almost their...happy week love Ria...xxx...

Alessandra a dit…

Everything is such beautiful!!!
Kisses
Alessandra

Natasha In Oz a dit…

I hope the weather gets better soon. If I don't come back before I hope you have a Happy Easter!

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

Catherine a dit…

I know Easter will be here soon. I'm not too sure about spring!! Hope it comes soon too!
xo Catherine

Pétales de fée a dit…

Comme c'est joli ces têtes d'hortensias ainsi mis en scène Catherine ! Nous désespérons tous du printemps qui vient pourtant car je vois ici ou là quelques jonquilles mais que le ciel est triste !
Bisous ma douce et bonne journée !

leon10 a dit…

lovely post like the easter bunny and eggs decoration leon10

Anonyme a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
Anonyme a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
Manualidades a dit…

Hola,tienes un blog muy bonito y con unas fotos maravillosas, me quedo de seguidora porque no me quiero perder nada. Encantada de conocerte,me veras muchas veces por aquí.
Un abrazo.
Sani.

.