jeudi 14 mars 2013

Home made sablés

Home made "Sablés"
and a french vintage child "bol"
and jug.
a vintage glove box
delicious home made Paris sablés for tea!
have a good afternoon.
Sablés are made with 200gr flour,125 gr butter, 100gr of sugar and one egg.
leave the pastry one hour in the fridge before working with it, then make your sablés 4 or 5mm thick.
You have preheated your oven at 180°C, bake for 13minutes and leave them  to cool  and harden  on the baking tray .

14 commentaires:

Madelief a dit…

Your cookies look beautiful Catherine! That stamp is really nice.

You made some great vintage finds too, especially the glove box is very pretty!

Happy weekend,

Madelief x

maria candel a dit…

Se ven ricas esas galletas, gracias por la receta.

Un abrazo

Amy a dit…

It all looks very delightful!! Stopping by to say hi, it's been awhile. Please visit if you can. Blessings, Amy
http://momscoffeetime.blogspot.com/

Anonyme a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
Anonyme a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
Anonyme a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
****Nannarè**** a dit…

I have these molds are beautiful cookies I made ​​to buy from a friend who now lives in Paris .... I made ​​cookies for Christmas day I put them on my blog ok
hello
da
Nannarè

Anonyme a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
Anonyme a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
Tammy@T's Daily Treasures a dit…

Everything is so lovely and I know those cookies would be absolutely fantastic with a nice cup of tea. Have a beautiful day. Tammy

Anonyme a dit…

Greate post. Keep writing such kind of information on your blog.
Im really impressed by your blog.
Hello there, You've performed a fantastic job. I will definitely digg it and individually recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.

Also visit my page ... Http://Ngosummit.com/tory-Burch-outlet.html

Anonyme a dit…

This is a topic which is near to my heart... Best wishes!
Exactly where are your contact details though?

Feel free to surf to my web-site ... Nike Pas Cher

Anonyme a dit…

I seriously love your website.. Excellent colors & theme.
Did you develop this site yourself? Please reply back as I'm planning to create my own personal blog and want to find out where you got this from or just what the theme is named. Thank you!

my page Cheap NFL Jerseys

Anonyme a dit…

Hmm it seems like your website ate my first comment (it was extremely
long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any suggestions for newbie blog writers? I'd definitely appreciate it.


Also visit my site ... Nike Free 7.0