samedi 15 décembre 2012

Our early Christmas party table decoration.

Hello friends!
We are having our Christmas eve tonight, as my son is leaving on Monday. I wanted to show you what i chose for my table decoration tonight.
This is a new flower shop, close to where i live and i ordered exactely what i wanted.Les jardins de Zélie (Saint Pierre des fleurs)
I wish you a nice weekend! Catherine
Tonight's table, i wanted a white one.

8 commentaires:

leon10 a dit…

hello look verry pretty like the white flowers like your new outlay of youre blog too so sweet and pretty little birds so cute have a nice evening and a lovely pre- christmas diner greetings leon10

Contrastes-Rosa Mª a dit…

Un centro precioso, muy fino, felicidades:)

teddy bears Marin to Venice a dit…


OHHHHHHHHHHH Catherine ! questo blog anticipa il Natale, è bellissimo!
Rosarita

Rustic Vintage Country a dit…

Beautiful! x

Rita Huneault a dit…

Evjoy your Veille de Noël. Love to see your white decorations; festive but elegant. beautiful!
Rita

Celestial Charms a dit…

Hi Catherine,
Such a beautiful holiday table setting, and I spy that lovely little angel too. Hope your Christmas is merry and bright!
Maureen

Tretswelt a dit…

Hei!Schööön!Bussi.Lu.

Anonyme a dit…

I was recommended this website by my cousin.
I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble. You're wonderful!
Thanks!
Here is my site :: fast weight loss diets