vendredi 21 décembre 2012

Grany squares

Hello friends,
These days, i am crocheting small Grany squares to make myself a scarf. It is organic cotton and faded  tones.

and the big jar behind comes from a charity shop. I decorated it with chicken wire, paper whimsy, crocheted flax flowers and a tag from "Pétales de fées". I wish you a lovely day!Ariane's shop

9 commentaires:

Sylvia a dit…

Those grany squares are so lovely, Catherine, beautiful colors too !
I also have bird tags made by Ariane, I use them for decorating my Christmas tree.
Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas time !
Sylvia

Draffin Bears a dit…

Dear Catherine,

The granny squares are lovely and will make a wonderful blanket or cushion cover.
Wishing you a merry Christmas

hugs
Carolyn

June a dit…

Your scarf is going to be so beautiful when you get it done Catherine. I love the pretty soft colors. No doubt this will keep you warm and look beautiful doing it.

Your jar is a perfect mix of lovely things. I also wanted to say how much I LOVE your gorgeous blog design!!!!!
I want to wish you a Merry Christmas dear and a wonderful winter of joy filled days!
sending hugs...

Usharanee Murugesu a dit…

Lovely colour combination...the granny squares are going to look awesome..will wait for the photo fo the finished piece.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. may the cocming year bless you and your family with everything that your hearts desire.

Usha
usharaneem@yahoo.com

Catherine a dit…

I like the colors. That is going to be a pretty scarf!
Thank you again for the gift - it is extra cute in person!
xo Catherine

helena frontini a dit…

Ils sont vraiment beaux. Bonnes fêtes.

Celestial Charms a dit…

Such pretty granny squares. Love the soft colors that you used.
Maureen

*Maristella* a dit…

Buongiorno cara Catherine.
Sono qui anch'io, per augurare a te ed alla tua famiglia, tanti tanti cari auguri di Buon Natale e di uno strepitoso 2013... io voglio crederci e spero tanto di avere ragione!!
Con tutto il cuore, *Maristella*.
A presto...

francis beth a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.