mardi 27 novembre 2012

Christmas inspiration.

Chritmas jars, with an old jar, lace, glue and LIGHT!!!

I have to find inspiration to decorate the fireplace mantle!
I found this small Christmas tree, made of fur tree branches, decorated with small glass angels.
I must now arrange pieces altogether!
and look at what we had last night... a cheese soufflé!
See you soon!

4 commentaires:

Rita a dit…

I have not entered the Christmas decor at our house yet. My son and his fiancé are coming this weekend to turn our house into la magie de Noël.
Rita

Eva a dit…

Dear Catherine, Xmas is already here and as always you have taken wonderful pictures! ^_^ un beso

It's me a dit…

So nice decorating !!....love from me...xxx...

Sass and Precision a dit…

Oh my goodness that cheese souffle looks amazing!