mercredi 7 novembre 2012

Downton Abbey...Christmas at Downton Abbey.

Hello friends!
Guess what i recieved in my mail box today ? " Downton Abbey" series three!
My son, has sent me as a gift, the series three and..." christmas at Downton Abbey"!!!and...


the diary! well a Downton Abbey... Year!
Do you like this serie?
Tonight, i will relax and see what happened to the household!

And " Shabby style "magazine!

12 commentaires:

leon10 a dit…

hello this serie is so great again but a little sad too love it greetings leon10

helena frontini a dit…

I saw it! What a wonderful gifts.

cuore antico a dit…

Fantastic gifts...I love downton abbey.
Debora

Rita a dit…

Bonjour CAtherine, It was so nice to hear from you; merci.What a thoughful son you have.
Rita

Beth a dit…

What a thoughtful gift, and beautiful photos.

Catherine a dit…

I've heard this is a very good series. I will have to look for it.

I like your dishes below Catherine - so pretty!

Wishing you a beautiful weekend!
xo Catherine

Annalisa a dit…

What a wonderful gifts from your son!
Happy weekend,
Annalisa

Sylvia a dit…

Lovely gifts from your son, Catherine, enjoy them !
Nice weekend,
Sylvia

June a dit…

I can hardly wait for DA to start here in the US. I LOVE it!!!

The magazine looks wonderful!
sending hugs...

Anonyme a dit…

An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a coworker who has been doing a
little homework on this. And he actually bought me breakfast
because I stumbled upon it for him... lol.
So let me reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!
! But yeah, thanx for spending the time to talk about
this subject here on your blog.

my web page :: Louis Vuitton Outlet Online

Anonyme a dit…

I don't know whether it's just me or if perhaps
everybody else experiencing issues with your site. It seems like some of the
written text within your content are running off the screen.

Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well?
This could be a problem with my web browser because I've had this happen before. Appreciate it

My blog post; Louis Vuitton Outlet

Anonyme a dit…

I think the admin of this web site is truly working hard for his web page,
because here every material is quality based stuff.


Feel free to visit my web site; Cheap Jerseys