mardi 16 octobre 2012

Renovations and beautiful kitchens.

Hello friends,

Last week, i have been busy painting! I found this small piece of furnioture in a charity shop and i decided to paint it. The part on top ( we call it fronton?) I have to paint some roses on it and maybe on the drawers.
and this one too.
Beautiful kitchens.( source "Maison chic " )
Love the chandeliers!
See you soon.

6 commentaires:

Marie-Ange a dit…

Gros coup de coeur pour la deuxième !
Bises
Marie-Ange

Marzia_Sofia a dit…

sorry the number four is mine Kitchen I wrote my commentare under another post...Marzia Sofia

It's me a dit…

Love nr 4 the most....love Ria...xxx.

cuore antico a dit…

Meraviglioso il piccolo mobile che hai dipinto.
Un abbraccio.
Debora

maria l. a dit…

Color y estilismo hermosos

blackenpot a dit…

Love the little cuppboard you have found and painted. And the kitchens are just dreams!!
Thanks for sharing.