jeudi 4 octobre 2012

Inspiration

Hello friends,
I love my "Maison Romantique " magazine, which is a good source of inspiration. Today, i will share with you the pictures i like best.
I love this hutch with all these wedding decorations.
(source " maison romantique " shabby style)
Let me show you the small shelf i found. I will soon paint it.
I love " biscuit "
Have a good day.

9 commentaires:

It's me a dit…

What a beautiful things you show us today...how are you darling ???..enjoy autumn...love Ria...xxx...

Kom Achterom a dit…

ooh nice!! love it!
happy week
Yolanda

Celestial Charms a dit…

Hi Catherine,
The hutch with the vintage wedding decor...heaven! :)
Maureen

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

What a wonderful magazine with so many great images...wish we had it here. Thank you for sharing it wiht us ~ very, pretty!

Anonyme a dit…

looking at this beauty and listening to your music is such a treat for my soul....

mommamindy.wordpress.com
mommamindyprairieprimer.wordpress.com

Sylvia a dit…

What a lovely magazine, Catherine, with lots of wonderful decoration !
Have a nice weekend,
Sylvia

Marie-Ange a dit…


Toujours de très belles et romantiques choses chez toi ...
Bon week-end.
Bises
Marie-Ange

Anonyme a dit…

Howdy I am so thrilled I found your ωebpagе, I really found you by acciԁеnt, while I was ѕеaгching оn Google for something elѕе, Anywaуs I am here now
and would just likе to say thanks a
lot foг a remarkable post and a all round interesting
blog (Ι also love the thеme/design), I ԁon't have time to read it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the superb job.
Also visit my blog post - 1St birthday Idea

Anonyme a dit…

I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it's гare
to see a nice blog liκe this one nοwadays.
Look at my web-site - japanese baby toys