samedi 13 octobre 2012

Embroidery, childhood memories, 100 idées magazine.

Looking at my vintage "100 idées magazine" i just remembered the embroidery on the apron was taken from the school book i used when i was little.
Today's post is in merory of ANNE one of my blogger friend from Belgium.

5 commentaires:

It's me a dit…

It is so hard news.....i am so quiet now...love for Anne.....love for you...xxx...

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

I'm so sorry.....

blackenpot a dit…

Anne, let her remembrance live on, sorry for your loss.

Thank you for following my blogg. I shall be looking into yours this afternoon.

Celestial Charms a dit…

Sorry to hear about your sad news.
Maureen

Marzia_Sofia a dit…

My name is Marzia Sofia The Kitchen in the third Vignette is mine... I am so happy and proud that you like this so much... If you whant to see more follow my blog Shabbyechicthegustavianstyle.blogspot.it...by by .and thank you ..