jeudi 27 septembre 2012

Iceland beauties...
Iceland souvenirs. I love these pullover and scarf made with the wool of the icelandic sheep, so soft and warm.
Beautiful pattern and nice winter colour.
i even got the slippers! nice in winter times to watch tv!!!

5 commentaires:

Grandma Barb's This and That a dit…

Beautiful views of Iceland! I love the ram with the curled horns.

Madelief a dit…

Did you go to Iceland on holiday Catherine? I hope you had a lovely time. You brought back some beautiful things.

Happy weekend!

Madelief x

Draffin Bears a dit…

Hi Catherine,

I enjoyed seeing your wonderful photos of Iceland, what a great place to be able to visit.
Love the souvenirs you came home with.

Happy weekend
hugs
Carolyn

Celestial Charms a dit…

Hi Catherine,
Such lovely souveniers. I visited Iceland several years ago, and had a wonderful time. The stark, natural beauty is so very different. I liked it's uniqueness.
Maureen

magie a dit…

Stunning Photo's..What a Beautiful area :)
Magie x