samedi 22 septembre 2012

Flea markets finds

A vintage angel lamp and a vintage lampshade, found on today's flea markets.
A table planter
More angels, with these small angel plates called Trianon. These are small and green, but i found big angel ones in blue and big ones. Show you next time!

6 commentaires:

✿ chica a dit…

Lindos achados esses!!Ótima nova estação! beijos,chica

Madelief a dit…

Lovely finds Catherine. I especially like the blue and white plate. It is really lovely!

Madelief x

Celestial Charms a dit…

Hello Catherine,
Angels thrill me, and your angelic finds are so very lovely. The angel on the lamp reminds me of two golden angel plaques my maternal grandmother used to have hanging on her wall. She later gave them to me, but sadly one of them has broken in a few places. I'm reminded now to repair it and hang them both. I hope you enjoy a wonderful week ahead.
Maureen

Kom Achterom a dit…

Hi Catherine,
Wat a beautiful table planter!!
happy week
Yolanda

Mystica a dit…

pretty

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

You did it again.....wonderful!