samedi 15 septembre 2012

A nice morning walk, my today's finds!

I am very happy with my finds today! a Medicis shape wire basket. It is a rare piece and a beautifully hand made antique one.
A vintage butter churm.

Vintage boxes
nice vintage canisters
from a shop from Hollande these small wall tiles.
I had to get up quite early and did my day walk at the same time! it was quite heavy, but the weather was fine and the atmosphere was cheerful. It took place along the river and the sun was there! i wish you a good week end.

20 commentaires:

Kom Achterom a dit…

Ha Catherine,
long time no see.
I'm love your nice finds.
Happy weekend to
Yolanda

Patty C. a dit…

Great finds ;)

piccolaceleste a dit…

Quante cose belle complimenti mi piace tutto baci lu..

****Nannarè**** a dit…

Ottimi e bellissimi acquisti!!!! mi piace tutto...:):)
ciao un abbraccio e buona domenica
nannarè

It's me a dit…

What a nice things !!...love from me...happy weekend...xxx..

Celestial Charms a dit…

Hi Catherine,
Such lovely finds, especially the pretty yellow box.
Maureen

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

What extraordinary treasures! Wouldn't the tile look lovely around a fire place...so pretty.

Catherine a dit…

Such terrific finds Catherine! Hope you are having a great week!
xo Catherine

Anonyme a dit…

Wow! After all I got a blog from where I be able to in fact
get valuable data regarding my study and knowledge.
engineered hardwood floors

Have a look at my homepage :: hardwood flooring

Anonyme a dit…

I have learn several excellent stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting.
I surprise how a lot attempt you set to make any such great
informative website.

Feel free to surf to my homepage ... hardwood floors

Anonyme a dit…

Awesome website you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any discussion boards that cover
the same topics talked about in this article? I'd really love to be a part of group where I can get suggestions from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Kudos!
cleaning hardwood floors

Look into my web-site: hardwood floors installation

Anonyme a dit…

Pretty! This was an extremely wonderful article.
Many thanks for supplying this information.


Also visit my weblog - hardwood floors

Anonyme a dit…

Undeniably imagine that which you said. Your
favorite reason seemed to be at the net the easiest factor to take note
of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while other people think about issues that
they plainly do not recognize about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as smartly as outlined out the entire thing
without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will likely be
back to get more. Thank you

my web-site: housekeeping in hospital
Also see my site :: executive housekeeping

Anonyme a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
Anonyme a dit…

Greetings from California! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the information you present here and can't wait
to take a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not
even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, very good blog!


my blog post - clear glass tiles

Anonyme a dit…

Superb site you have herе but I was wanting tο know if yοu knew of any
discusѕion boaгds that cover the sаme topics talked about here?
I'd really love to be a part of group where I can get comments from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thanks!

Feel free to visit my website raspberry ketone uk

Anonyme a dit…

If уou deѕire to grow your experiеnсе just keeр νisiting this website and be updаteԁ ωith thе newest infοгmation posted
herе.

Feel freе to surf to my web sіtе http://biddowns.com

Anonyme a dit…

Fоr neωest information you hаve to pay а visit world-ωiԁe-wеb and on
world-wide-web I fоund thiѕ ωeb pаge as a bеst web page for latest updates.


Feel free to visit my wеb blog vistaprint coupons

Anonyme a dit…

Ӏ'm impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I encounter a blog that'ѕ both educаtive anԁ entertaining, and lеt me
tell you, уou havе hit the nail on the head.
The prοblem is an iѕsue that toο few men
and ωomen are spеaking intelligently about. I'm very happy I found this in my search for something relating to this.

My blog post :: moringa oleifera

Anonyme a dit…

Wow, this post is nice, my younger sister is analyzing such things, therefore I
am going to inform her. ageless male - ageless male - does ageless males supplement work

Feel free to surf to my web site :: www.hoibergconsulting.com