mercredi 25 juillet 2012

THREE YEARS ALREADY!!!

Three years already! Etretat
Honfleur
Maud's Birthday table
Le Mont Saint Michel
Le jardin des Agapanthes
My son's Birthday
Rouen, l'Armada.
Le Bec Héllouin
My little goats
my bedroom, before and after
Easter time
Normandy!
Paris bouquinistes
Paris brocantes
Varengeville

garden roses
Rouen the cathedral
such a lovely place!
my garden
Saint Valéry en caux
Honfleur
Figaro!
Deauville " le Normandy"
up to the north " Saint Valéry sur Somme"
Victor Hugo summer house
the river Seine
It has been a very long post today! but, it is to thank you for all the nice comments you have left on my blog these three years. Last year, i haven't been very well and had a surgery, this year I hope i will feel better and try to continue my blog. I have  still health ups and downs this is why i am not so often on my blog. But, i made this post to thank you. I am going to hospital tomorow for the day, hope to see you soon. Catherine

13 commentaires:

leon10 a dit…

what a wonderfull pictures how lovely I hope you feeling beter very soon and that your health is stable over a little time. sometimes taken a little rest will help a lot too! good luck for tomorow and take care of yourself greetings leon10

Gemma a dit…

Espero que te recuperes pronto y te encuentres del todo bien Muchas gracias por estas fotos ten bonitas.Un beso

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

What a fabulous three years in review....

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

You have shared so many wonderful posts we us that it is we that should thank you! I hope that you feel better, take care.

It's me a dit…

I enjoy your blog for a while now......i hope you will stay for a view more years darling....and hope you will recover soon ....love love love Ria....xxx..

helena frontini a dit…

J'espère que bientôt tu seras en pleine santé. C'est moi qui te remercie pour tous tes magnifiques posts. Bisous.

Grandma Barb's This and That a dit…

You have shared some lovely photos. Congratulations on 3 years of blogging. I hope you health will continue to improve and that you will be able to keep blogging.

@nne a dit…

merci pour les belles photos. j'espère de tout mon coeur que bientôt tu seras en pleine forme. félicitations ... ton blog est magnifique. bises, @nne

Kom Achterom a dit…

ooh nice photo´s!
i wish you will be better soon.
hugh Yolanda

Blue Cottage a dit…

Happy anniversary wishes
for your 3 years on Blogger.
I hope you feeling better very soon.
Regards From Holland.

Lx @ Twelve a dit…

A lovely three years, sending you blessings for good health...
Lx

Leslie a dit…

Thank you Catherine! You've given us so many beautiful sights and taken us on amazing trips.

I wish you good health and happiness my friend!

fatti___ a dit…

Olá Catherine, espero que agora vc esteja bem de saúde, sempre que posso visito teu blog, sou do Brasil e amo a França.

vc me deu a privilégio de conhecer mesmo que por foto alguns dos lugares lindos da França, eu amei.

um bju carinhoso