dimanche 8 juillet 2012

Last week, i went to  Omaha cimetary as i usually do each year. This is the view of the sea.
I usually don't take pictures, but i took some with my phone. I thought some of you may be interested and may have relatives .I just, show you these pictures, i think some pictures don't need words...
This Sunday, we went to "Fécamp" to the " Bénédictine " a liquor made with spices and plants: cinamon, mace, honey,caramel, thyme, coriander...
Do you remember this bottle? I'm sure you have tasted some already.
Well, i had some "Bénédictine " with my " Café gourmand "
Then we went to the small museum and distillery
this is a part of the cieling
This is " Fécamp", it's harbour.
on our way back, we stopped at "Sissi's Emppress mansion", can you see her behind the window???
she may be there...
On our way... we came across this...
It was time to go home, the place was closed and we decided to visit it another time. I hope you enjoyed your visit of Normandy!

8 commentaires:

Sharon a dit…

Thank you for the photo's, especially the first ones. They mean a lot.

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

I did enjoy every minute of this tour.....your buildings are like works of art....

It's me a dit…

So beautiful.......love love love Ria...xxx..

Leslie a dit…

Normandy is such a beautiful place! Looks like another lovely visit.

Pétales de fées a dit…

Un joli voyage dans le temps et dans l'espace. J'adore ces dentelles de pierre et ces vitraux ! c'est magnifique !
Bisous chère Catherine !

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) a dit…

Beautiful photos thanks for the fun tour! :)
I just uploaded a New Doll to my blog. Hope you stop by to see her and please leave a comment. :)
Hugs

Flat Creek Farm a dit…

Thank you, Catherine! I enjoyed the lovely tour immensely! I've missed my visits here to your blog. Hope you and yours are doing well! -Tammy

June a dit…

I loved seeing Normandy with you Catherine. Every photo was full of so much beauty that it makes me dream of seeing it for myself someday.
Thank you for the beautiful tour.
hugs...