vendredi 22 juin 2012

Vide Greniers

" Vide greniers ", this is where i am going early tomorow morning! French vintage linen "torchons "
vintage radios
plates
furniture
baby chair
chandelier
I have plenty to find! cake tins, mother of pearl buttons, basket.... Tomorow, will be a sunny day fortunately! 

5 commentaires:

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

What a fabulous show....all those linens and dishes!

ALISON a dit…

I wish I could come with you....hope you get some bargains....ciao Alison

fabriquefantastique a dit…

I had a wonderful time last year at the vide greniers.....10 vintage choir boys robes were my best buy...would love to be there again...

Pétales de fées a dit…

Tous ces torchons me font de l’œil ! Quel bel étal : il donne envie de tout acquérir !
Bisous chère Catherine

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) a dit…

Oh what a fun place to go! You must have had a super time.
Hugs