mercredi 13 juin 2012

Shabby glass jar.

Yesterday, i went to a thrift shop and found this glass jar.This morning, i decided to decorate it with some "Paper whimsy " sheet, some of my hand crocheted linen flowers, pearls, wire...
I must put some more flowers at the back.
I used old lace and linen thread.That was today's inspiration!
I wish you a good day.

6 commentaires:

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) a dit…

I love it Catherine, so beautiful, I need to try something like that!
Thanks for sharing your creativity with us.
Cindy

Kom Achterom a dit…

Hi Catherine,

OOh zo nice. The beautiful decor in it! soo cute!!
Happy week
Yolanda

Jacqui Wise a dit…

This looks so lovely. What a great idea and I love your choice of materials.

le bianche margherite a dit…

Piacere di conoscerti!
A presto
Donata

Lydia @ Twelve a dit…

Whst a lovely idea - something I may have to try with my daughter...

Lx

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) a dit…

Hi Catherine,
You Shabby Glass Jar turned out Gorgeous!
Hugs