samedi 2 juin 2012

Happy Mother's day!

Last year, I have planted this rose bush,  it has grown quickly and has many roses this year.
I have been mowing the lawn yesterday and Hubby is cutting the grass in the goat's field today. I have been making some cupcakes for mother's day party tomorow. Some with "Camembert" and some with basil and parmesan. The sugar ones are with chocolate and coffee icing and banana and caramel. I will try to put the recipe on line and the pictures.
I wish you a nice weekend and a happy Mother's day!


This is a poem written by my son , when he was little:


Mother's day is the most important event of May.
And as i love you so much, this time is even more intense and happy.
Then, when you will open your present, i hope you'll like it, after all it comes from my heart.


He is far away and i will miss him on this special day.

8 commentaires:

Nurdan a dit…

Are the roses purple?? They are incredible beautiful!!

Lovely pictures. Thanks for sharing.

carmen a dit…

hermosas flores...!

June a dit…

That is the loveliest color of rose Catherine!!!! I loved seeing your beautiful garden pictures. You live in such a gorgeous place!
Happy Mother's Day and have a fun time with family!
hugs from here...

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

Beautiful flowers.....Have a Happy Day Catherine!!

helena frontini a dit…

LOin des yeux, mais près du coeur... un si beau poème, ça vient du coeur.

Bleudelavande a dit…

Happy mother's day to you!
Nice evening

flowersandhome a dit…

Love that rose in the first pictures. Could you tell me its name?
Bye,
Marian

Pétales de fées a dit…

Des merveilles ces roses couleur lavande et le petit mot de Romain ... me fait fondre !
Bisous à toi !