mercredi 2 mai 2012

Saint Valéry en Caux and " vide grenier" finds

Yesterday, i went to a " vide greniers " in english the words means : empty (your) attic, i found this lovely ironstone bassin and water jug. I found it very romantic. It is very old and is damage here and there...But still beautiful.
I was there, Saint Valéry en Caux.
This lovely enamel pitcher.
This little " gondole" basket.
These vintage porcelain door knobs.
This creamer decorated with lilac.
and this big bottle.
We did some exercise, because we had to walk a lot, there were many people there and the weather was fine! one day of sun after one month of rain.... it was nearly Spring.
and she says good bye for the moment.

9 commentaires:

Lynne a dit…

Love the low hanging clouds along the shoreline in one of your photos. I really liked the blue enamel tea pot. You do 'seek and find' don't you and on your journeys you enjoy such beautiful vistas . . .

Ascension a dit…

Me alegro de que hayas disfrutado de ver todas esas maravillas.
Me encanta ver tus preciosas fotografias.
besitos ascension

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

Those building were amazing and I love the enamelware....what a find!

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

I always enjoy seeing what you find on fleamarkets and vide greniers. The blue enamel jug, ironstone bassin and jug are very pretty!

Happy evening.

Madelief x

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine! What a GORGEOUS pitcher and bowl...I love blue and white anything. I love the name of the event you went to ...it must have been fun exploring around this beautiful village. I hope your day was a good one....enjoy your evening!
Maura :)

It's me a dit…

Beautiful finds...happy day tomorrow....love Ria...xxx...

helena frontini a dit…

Quelle chance! Les photos sont très belles. Bisous.

Anonyme a dit…

Great article.

Feel free to surf to my web page NFL Cheap Jerseys :: http://nysacpr.org/cheapjerseys.html
::

Anonyme a dit…

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is needed to get set up? I'm assuming having a
blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet smart so I'm not 100% positive.
Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Here is my web site; Sac louis vuitton