samedi 5 mai 2012

New weekend finds.

What was in my letter box this mornind? Two beautiful plates for my shop.I love old plates especiallu with flowers and birds. This one is with swallows.


This one with " Christmas Roses "
And six more " ironstone " pink plates.
Carafe stoppers.
A vintage biscuit box from "Lourdes "
very different, but all the sun of the south of France in one cup! " Vallauris ".


French mustard jar. That's all for today! hope you have a nice weekend.

8 commentaires:

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) a dit…

Hi Catherine,
Hope you are having a lovely weekend. :)
Amazing finds again! I love those plates with the birds on them. You know I love birds. :)
Keep well and hugs

Lynne a dit…

Lovely pieces you have found once again . . . .

It's me a dit…

What a beautiful things you found again darling...love love love Ria....xxx..

Marie-Ange a dit…

J'aime cette vaisselle d'une fois ...
Beau dimanche
Marie-Ange

Judy at GoldCountryCottage a dit…

Catherine: Beautiful bird plate. Good find..Happy Sunday..Judy

Tina a dit…

Lovely pieces you have found! I am looking out for a mustard jar and an olive jar!
I think I need to plan for a trip to Alsace on my week off work soon to come :-)

Maria at inredningsvis.se a dit…

LOVELY PICS:) I really adore your blog and I want to follow, do you have twitter or FB??

If you want some swedish decor inspiration, you can check out my blog:)
Have a great week.

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(Sweden)

Jacqui a dit…

I love the blue plates!!