mercredi 9 mai 2012

My garden

I love Spring flowers!
SO delicate!
I hope the rain will stop, to let me do some gardening...one day!

12 commentaires:

@nne a dit…

c'est un vrai paradis! bises, @nne

It's me a dit…

I hope it too.....please let it be spring !! with sunshine......love from me...xxx...

isabelle a dit…

Quel merveilleux jardin!!!Je vous envie!!!
Isabelle

Lynne a dit…

Lovely flowers Catherine . . .

Cape Cod Washashore a dit…

BEAUTIFUL flowers! I'm so happy it's Spring! ;)

Marie-Ange a dit…

Un délicieux jardin printanier...
Bisous
Marie-Ange

Kom Achterom a dit…

ooh beautiful flowers! Its raining here to! beeh i hope that is wil bee sunshine verry soon!
happy week
Yolanda

toko baju anak a dit…

Thank you for posting this. It’s exactly what I was looking for!

heloisa de mesquita inoue a dit…

Hum, esta flor rosa está tão perfeita que até parece falsa! linda mesmo! Como se chama? Tenha uma linda semana! Beijos!

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine!
Your spring garden is beautiful...I love your fence with the curving top it's so different. Your peonies are beautiful and I love that soft pink. When we lived in the old Victorian home we had about a dozen plants but here on the farm we only have one...so far. They are definitely a 'cottage' plant. I love your sitting area overlooking your spring bulb garden...I'm sure that is a beautiful place to sit and relax...if it quits raining that is! We could definitely use your rain...I have to water EVERY day and the temperatures have been in the upper 20's Celcius to the mid 30's at times. I don't remember the last time we had a good rain. I'm not sure if you have a long weekend coming up at the end of the month like we do and England does ...I'm REALLY looking forward to it since my hubby has been working 7 days a week for over a month. He'll finally have 3 days off...yeay! Enjoy your week!
Maura :)

Pétales de fées a dit…

Ma chère Catherine,
nous ouvrons toutes deux sur les pivoines aujourd'hui ! Les tiennes sont divines et ton jardin est une explosion de fleurs ! J'espère aussi pouvoir jardiner enfin ce week-end quand la pluie aura cessé !
Bisous à toi et très belle soirée !

fotolabida1 a dit…

ΦΑΝΤΑΣΤΙΚΟΣ Ο ΚΗΠΟ ΣΟΥ!!!ΠΟΛΥ ΟΜΟΡΦΑ ΤΑ ΛΟΥΛΟΥΔΙΑ ΣΟΥ!!!!ΚΑΙ ΟΙ ΚΑΤΑΣΚΕΥΕΣ ΣΟΥ ΥΠΕΡΟΧΕΣ!!!ΚΑΛΗΜΕΡΑ!!!!ΚΑΛΗ ΣΥΝΕΧΕΙΑ!!!!