samedi 26 mai 2012

I went to the market this morning. Yesterday, i recieved this lovely " Chromo " and i thought it would be nice to show you my new find with the fruits i brought back from the market.
i started to clean it? I bought it with a " LOT " of dust! I love it! what do you think of it?i would like to "try" to do it with my pastels.

5 commentaires:

*Maristella* a dit…

Hi Catherine. Mmmmm...che meraviglia questo quadro! Sono sempre i miei preferiti!
Un caro saluto, *Marustella+.

It's me a dit…

It is great !!!...enjoy a happpy weekend darling....love from me...xxx...

helena frontini a dit…

I love it!!!

Ascension a dit…

Precioso!!!
Una buena idea, tambien seria genial poderlo hacer en miniatura quedaria fantastico.
besitos ascension

Laurence D a dit…

Ce tableau est charmant et ta mise-en-scène le met particulièrement bien en valeur.