mercredi 23 mai 2012

Hello!

Spring is here for a few days...more i hope!
This is not my garden, but the garden from a famous abbey i like to go, sit and relax!
it has a medieval garden.
i love this photo with the rays of sun.
A  Sunday walk along the river.
We stopped for a drink by the river
A very peaceful place, nice for walks and bird watching.


I hope you enjoyed the walk! the weather becoming more like"Spring" (finally) i will be able to take pictures fro you!

7 commentaires:

Nurdan a dit…

What a wonderful spring day, a garden and a tour alongside the river.

Beautiful photos and thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

Lynne a dit…

Beautiful views, settings, springtime in your world. I look forward to more . . .

Pétales de fées a dit…

De très jolies photos chère Catherine ! J'aime les floraisons des arbres fruitiers (qui sont vraiment assorties à ton joli blog !) Oui peut-être que cette fois le printemps est vraiment là !Il était temps dans un mois nous passons à l'été !
Bisous et belle journée !

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

Just Beautiful......I'm praying for a full on sunny summer!

It's me a dit…

What a great walk.....with beautiful weather.....love from me....thanks for share......love Ria....xxx...

June a dit…

Oh this garden is beautiful!!!!!!!
Thank you Catherine for sharing it so I could have the experience of seeing it. It is lovely.
hugs from here...

Anonyme a dit…

Thank you for taking me on a lovely walk today. It rained in Seattle.....again....

now blogging at mommamindy.wordpress.com